Sharavathi hostel
Room 383 A&B
Bang bang bang…..
Bang bang bang…..
.
.
.
Bang bang bang…..
Door opens…..an enormous force acts on the upper eyelid to over come the gravitational, strong &weak nuclear and electrostatic forces of attraction exerted by the lower eyelid to see and recognize a familiar face.
A: Hey, oh u got up just now…. I am so sorry….
B: ….(bulb)…. Its ok..
A: Have you written the notes of Dirac Delta function properely?
B:………… (Bulb…. Bulb…. Bulb…. Bulb….)……..
[ Brain starts working….. Dirac Delta function ….search from all nook and corners..
Results 1- 10 of about 175,000 for Dirac Delta function. (0.26 seconds)
1. General Conclusion:
Dirac is a scientist.[:P]
2.Class 12th -Elementary Particles- Poornanada sir notes:
…… the particles which obey Fermi-Dirac Statistics are called fermions….
3. Class seventh geography:
…… the delta is formed at the mouth of a river…..sunderbans is the the largest delta in
4.[pdf] Delta and the Greeks:
…. Delta is the fourth letter in Greek alphabet……
5.Class 12th –first calss by HLS Rao:
….symbol Delta is used to represent a small increment in x….
6. Class 11th--- Sets Relations and functions by Veena mam:
….. function is a mapping from….. one-one function ,onto funtion …
7. Class 10th –biology by Rasquinha teacher:
….. the function of the pancreas is …. Funtion of islet of langerhans is….
8. Class 6th- Science class by Archana miss:
… the malfunctioning of kidney results in….
….. the Christmas function starts with prayer service…. Welcome speech in the function has to be coordinated with….. [I was SPL-school pupil leader then].
10. Class 11th--- Raghupathi sir’s chemistry class:
… functional groups in the organic compounds….
page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next
Then an isolated neuron picked up the signal and the information was passed on from neuron to neuron via dendrites. Oh… she is referring to our Friday’s Physics class. A vague and faint memory of my class from
….. No I havnt written. Actually I dint understand….
A: oh.. actually nobody understood i suppose…he ran through it… k then. Can I hav your phy tute.
B:…!?....yeah….take.
A: cya then.
B:Bye.
9 comments:
hey..! Firstly, welcome to blogging :) .. awesome writing..hilarious.. work of a true genius.. keep blogging !
lol maxx..... good I was the lucky one who pained you with this dirac-delta crap in the morning or else we would never have known your superhuman brain-powers of synchronising your memory with google....but this from-some -other-advanced-planet brain of yours seems to have forgotten that google displays the most recent pages first :P
lol maxxx...googly brain huh?
@Kirtika
Thank u very much coz without u this scene wonldnt hav happened n i wouldnt hav got the idea for this blog....
Thank u for ur comments too.
Btw it was not "The Google Search". It was "The KV Search".... so there is a difference ;P.
@prakash
:D
YOU didn't understand Dirac Delta Function.....If you don't what about poor soul like me?? I am going to cup boohoon.....And make proper notes i say...I will just cult it during the quiz week :D
And this idea of KV search rocks :D
Ya...one more thing no short forms please......
Brilliant. Just brilliant. Its been long sice I saw something this good come by. :) Tamma kannada lekhanagalu kooda ashte cennagive. Keep it coming. :)
great going ramya..
that was one awesome blog,very innovative and engrossing..
looking forward to more such stuff..[:)]
That was a unique blog fabricated with simple things only, which makes it beautiful to read!!!!!!!
Post a Comment