Saturday, February 23, 2008

Edu yaaru bareda katheyoo… nanagaagi banda vyatheyoo…

CRC 103

10:00 am

IIT Madras.

Lecture 14 ?!? [ :0] fourteen?? What? How? When ?

T=M x B….ZZZzzzzzzzzz………… Diamagnetic magnetism…… ZZZzzzzzzzz…..change in M is opposite to the direction of applied magnetic field B……..ZZZZzzzzzzzz……… electrons are inside materials !!!! wow what a fact???

An aspiring look at the watch….. oh no!!! its just 10:25 ….. this means I have to bear this class for 25 minutes more??? Oh My Lord, what is my sin?

ZZZzzzzzzzz………… Divergence theorem!!!!! Yeah divergence!!! Thoughts diverge. Can I measure the flux of the thought field diverging from me??? Yeah, why not give it a shot?

The KVs law of thoughtatostatics :

The thought force is directly proportional to magnitude of thought source and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between in your bench and the prof.

The KVs divergence theorem:

The total flux through any brain is directly α amount of thought sources enclosed in the mind.

Ф= p T.

Where, Ф= flux

p= permthoughtivity constant

T= thought source

p=popr

po = permthoughtivity of free space

pr = permthoughtivity of the class. This exclusively depends on the prof and ranges from 1 to infinity.

…… تפặשׁנּﭿﭧﯡﻂﺱﻁ…. Eqn 5.68

(Cut copy paste from Griffiths: For those who do not know PH102… Griffiths is a reference book for the electrodynamics course)

“Now let us do a problem…. “. ZZZzzzzzzzzz….

“This problem is in an example problem in Griffith so you need not copy this down.”

[A universal truth da… ]

….ZZZzzzzzzzzz…..

Why am I a source in PH102 classes? A student is supposed to be a sink and the prof the source. The field lines of knowledge are supposed to be flowing from the prof to the students. But this never happened at all.

My thoughts diverge in this class. Kudos to the prof… he has the extraordinary ability to make me (and most of the junta in class) sleep in class. Thanks to him that I got an inspiration to write another blog after looooong loooong time [:P]

[Our Father in heaven Holy be Your name Your kingdom come Your will be done on earth as in heaven give us our daily bread…………..

I will sing of the mercies of the Lord forever I will sing…. I will sing…..

I just keep trusting my Lord as I walk along…(as the class goes oooooon)… I just keep trusting my Lord and He gives me a song…. I just keep trusting my Lord…

There shall be showers of blessing… this is the promise of love …there seasons refreshing sent from the savior above………..

A sincere prayer to Thee…please end this torture.]

“Can I get back the attendance sheet?”

Applause….. God is Great… finally the class ends. Next torture session 22 Feb 8 am.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Concept :D

But isn't 22nd Feb already over?

ramya said...

yeah..there was delay in uploading [;)]... that torture is also over...
Had to bear the torture for 30 minutes (went late[:P])without getting attendance [:(]

Anonymous said...

"Had to bear the torture for 30 minutes (went late[:P])without getting attendance [:(]"

Yes, that's the worst thing that can happen

Prakash said...

hey sthudd post,,, nice article and nice illustration on thoughtostatics... for more info on thoughtostatics and thoughtodyanmics,,, view the file on thought laws in my lappy :P

Boneywasawarriorwayayix said...

Mugggooo Post!! Thoughtostatics! *Rolls eyes* I don't even know what divergence is :P

Hey, Calm down...Just joking.

Pah!!! For shtudds like you, only physics gives such tortures, but for a poor soul(Somebody...please do pity me) like me, all classes except PMT have been torture.. :(

Anonymous said...

very interesting topic to be blogged abt,'physics class'..
the concept of thoughtostatics was nice...
its interesting how u manage to include something innovative in ur blog every sigle time...[;)]

Anonymous said...

ps-thats 'single'..