August 2007
Senior: Put intro….
Me: I hav no name .(Now I hav a name now though.. :P) My nick is Ramya.K.V. My All India Rank In Indian Institute of technology Joint Entrance exam is One thousand one hundred fourty three. (A flash back to UKG… ) I am in engineering physics brach. I am from Sagar in Karnataka…(No one knew the place though… thank god I did not hav to specify the latitude n longitude). I studied my PU in
My hobbies are … blah
… blah
… blah
… blah
… blah
… blah
… blah
… blah .
Huh…..Sometimes I seriously felt I should tape record it n play…..
Kansnalli ebbsi keldru order miss aagbardu!!!
Edadmele prashnavali… uttara kodakkenu ulibaardu allivaregu…… eradu… mooru … raatri eshtu hottadaru addilla…
Put some arbit stuff… sing,dance, act or gen talk…. Whatever just entertain seniors…. Bitti sikkidvalla…
This is “PDP” Session.
Edadmele seniors inda juniorsge taletalantaradinda banda pustaka hagu vastra (lab coat workshop coat) hastantara…(nange workshop shoesu bitti siktu :D)… paalige bandaddu panchamruta… sikkiddannella ethkondu roomge band biddkondvi.
Me: Hey…. How was class.
She: Was ……………
Me::-------------
She:-------------
Me::-------------
She:-------------
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Me::-------------
She:-------------
Me: Btw whats
She: hey what da? U forgot my name… ? my name is ------
Er..hmmnn… btw whats
1 comment:
it was you right who had got 1st in p.u exam 2007 right
Post a Comment