The last day of my fourth semester!!
I just cannot believe this. It means that I am half way through my life in IIT!!
Well. I have had a so called the "rod" semester. 26 credits it was!!! With no slots free, all afternoons occupied and yeah, with lab making you do extra work.
As a matter of fact, this being my first blog of the year, further proves my point.
No. No. I was not that busy! I just did not feel like blogging about anything in this semester!! I mean, nothing phenomenal happened in the semester. It was just another even semester, with of course few credits more. So, what did I do in this semester?
ABCDEFGS.
I have not forgotten my alphabet! The letters out there in capitals were the slots I had. Do not worry. I am not going to bore you to death with the description of each course in this post. It needs a new post and of course a lot more time!
The semester started and within no time Saarang came and went; followed by the Quiz 1. Before we could even get out of the trauma of the first quiz, the quiz 2 barged in and then there were the presentations, lab exams, lab projects and end semester exams and that was it! Oh my God, The semester just got over.
I had my share of fun with colors at Saarang. I spent almost all my time at Indraprasta (the place where fine-arts competitions took place), splashing colors around. I did face painting, glass painting and also made puppets!
As a part of Astro Club, International Year of Astronomy, we had theory and observation sessions quite regularly in the first two months. We met every Friday evening for theory session and had sessions on Friday and Saturday nights. I enjoyed them a lot!!
Then there was Boltzmann, a bunch of Physics enthusiastic students guided by Prof. SG . We just meet mostly on a Saturday afternoon, and discuss interesting topics. For the first time, I started attending the sessions of Boltzmann regularly. Yet times the topics discussed seemed a little over-head projection but they made me learn so much!
I broke my previous semester records and ended up watching around 25 movies! Of course, we had cute little birthday parties, treats, hostel nights etc., giving us an opportunity to enjoy the sunny side of life.
And there it ends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Looks like the number of movies watched is proportional to the number of credits in that semester :-D But the good thing about this semester was, we had a lot of good PMTs unlike the last three sems where we had to courses like ID120 and stuff.
I enjoyed the Boltzmann and the Astro sessions to. Gosh! We really started something by holding theory sessions every weekend continuously for two months!
I hope the frequency of blog posts will increase from now on, given that the rawd semester is over :-)
Not Busy Naa?? Yappaa Yeshto Benki...
heheh...Next Semgey slot system ella you have to forget. New slot system coming up, right?
Looks like you had loads of fun, this semester. Again.. "Yapppaaa, Yeshto Benki"
And how can you not write about EMEC..
Blasphemy, I say.. :)
@Naveen:
Your mathematical description on movies might not be the right one!
It has become like:
# movies watched is proportional to the semester!
@Samaadhi:
I know the new slot system :-/
Well... about EMEC two reasons for NOT mentioning about it:
1. Who really wants to recall fourth sem D slot ??
2. It needs a separate post I say. There is so much about it, extra classes themselves might need a new post!
Aaah face painting at Saarang! Reminds me! Kad rejected my face as not being nice enough for painting and took NJ's instead!! :( :(
having fun hols? (er..as opposed to the uneventful sem? ) :)
@akila
Don't worry! Next time I shall surely paint your face :P
I am enjoying my hols :)
Hope you are having funtime too...
Post a Comment